Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Birthday ....

My birthday is pretty special this year as it coincides with Wesak's Day, which means holiday for everyone, Yippee..
I woke up early and went to Than Siang temple for prayers. When I returned, hubby was still lazing on the sofa due to jetlag, the little boy was already awake and playing with his favourite toy, Thomas The Train and my girl was still fast asleep in the room.
After taking breakfast, we took the kids down to the swimming pool. Jared wasn't as frightened as before and after awhile he was actually enjoying himself in the water. Emily is also showing improvements in her swimming skills.
We opted for Korean food during lunch even though it wasn't my favourite but at least a change of appetite for everyone. Surprisingly the kids loved the pickled lotus root.
After that we wanted to bring the kids to the beach, unfortunately it rained when we arrived at one of the hotels in Bt Ferringhi, so we could only linger at the hotel lobby.

I got this mug from hubby, THANKS.. but I don't think I will have the heart to drink my coffee from this lovely mug :)


See what my girl has written in the birthday card that she gave to me :)


Both My Darlings whom I love most but they are also there to make my hair turns whiter each day :)



7 comments:

  1. belated birthday wish for you! so now i know our birthdays are just one after another, but obviously age is so far apart... heh!

    wish you joy and continuous blessings throughout the next 60+ years, (enuff years to that? :D)

    though my day wasn't as good as yours, but then let's not compare, i'm equally happy for you (probably tumpang your joy as well *smile*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gargles, thanks for your greetings. 60 years are definately a long long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Juju. Your card is so priceless and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, happy belated birthday.
    I've just returned from a long business trip, that's why lo.

    About the birthday card that your daughter have made for you, the last sentence : Please don't beat me...is it true or not? Anyway, she is very cute (hahaha...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mun Yee, thanks for the greeting. It;s true, we do beat her with cane when she is naughty :(.

    ReplyDelete