Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Japanese Egg Molds

I have been wanting to buy the Japanese egg molds ever since I saw them in some of the blogs that I read about bentos but I was unable to find them in Penang. However, today my wish came true as a friend of mine who came back from Japan bought a set of 2 egg molds for me. Will try to steal some time this weekend to try it out and I am sure Emily will love a molded egg :).

This might be the start to my bento sets adventure but before that I need to build up stocks for bento boxes and accessories. If anyone knows where to get bento sets and its accessories in Penang, do let me know.

Shi Hui, thanks for the wonderful gift.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Juju, you are welcome...have you manage to get the bento accessories that you wish to get?

    ReplyDelete