Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jared's 1st Solid

Yesterday, Jared was introduced to his 1st solid meal as he will turn 6 months next week. I started him off with the Heinz rice cereal to avoid any allergies to other types of grains. I mixed the cereal with my EBM. Initially I expected this session to be a messy one but to my surprise, Jared ate really well for a first timer. He seemed to know how to open his mouth when I put the spoon near to it. I felt the mixture was a little too thick, so today I made the mixture more runny.








It was also the first time for him to drink from the sippy cup but he was already holding the cup like a pro :)


Bought the Healthy Times organic mixed grain cereal too, but will use it later to avoid any allergies at this early stage


0 comments:

Post a Comment