Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Emily's 7th Birthday

Emily turned 7 today. We had a modest birthday celebration by inviting a friend, SM and her family, whose son's birthday was yesterday. It was kind of a get together thingy for me but Emily was excited about her little party. I decided to bake a Carrot Cake with Cheese frosting as her birthday cake, which I learned through Joyce's blog. Emily was very excited that she got to help me baking her own birthday cake yesterday afternoon and when the cake was ready this morning with the cheese frosting and some tiny decorations (nothing fancy at all), she was really pleased and said to me, "Mummy, thank you for baking a cake for me" :)

Besides the cake, I also prepared my favourite Gula Melaka and Coconut Milk Jelly, Chicken Wings and ordered Domino's Pizza. SM prepared fried Noodles which was simply delicious.
It was a simple celebration but everyone especially Emily enjoyed the occasion. A tiring weekend for me and hubby but definately a worthwhile one.

Happy Birthday, Our SweetHeart Emily, from Daddy, Mummy and Jared .....


Birthday Boy and Girl

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your girl.

    FYI, my youngest son has just turned 7 this 15-Dec. Now I realized our kid's birthday is so closed together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY, Happy Belated Birthday to him too. Both have such close birthdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday to Emily!
    And..Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pet, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and Family

    ReplyDelete