Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pyssla Beads



I only know about pyssla beads after reading some posts from one of the blog sites that I visited some time ago. It got me interested as it would be something fun for Emily and I to play with during her free time, also a good way to train her fine motor skils which she much needed it.


During the last trip to Ikea, I managed to buy a box of beads which costs RM25 and 3 pcs of pyssla pegboards for RM7.90. Look at the amount of beads and you will definately agree that the price is reasonable as I understand that there are more expensive in Toys'rus outlet.


Initially Emily got really impatient when trying to arrange those tiny beads onto the pegboard. In fact she gave up after a few attempts. Just a few days ago, on the night after her school exams, she told me she wanted to try again and successful made a love shape design. I also enjoyed myself with the beads by making a house design. Afterthat I helped her to iron the beads so that they are fused together.

We definately look forward to create more shapes with these beads in the coming days.




1 comment:

  1. hi...i'm Anyss from shah alam..
    do u still use the pegboard?
    i've already go to iKEA, there's no stock of pegboard...i want to buy it for my little brother..if u don't want to use it,can u sell it to me...anys-013-4476189...i really need it as soon as possible...if can,this week..

    ReplyDelete