Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Precious Hours

Tonight I had more than 3 hours of quiet time all for myself, reason being, hubby and Emily are away attending a motivational talk in her school and the little boy is already in his dreamland :). It may sound pathetic but indeed these hours are so precious to me.

I took the opportunity to do what I love to do most, Baking... Since I didn't have much ingredients on the shelf, I had to settle for a simple butter chocolate cake from the recipe in this blog with a little improvisation, as I do not like to eat whole chocolate cake :) The cake turned out to be moist and soft, taste wise, it is pretty good. Better than any other recipes that I have tried previously.




I still had some time after that to go through an interior design magazine, prepare some materials for Emily's revision and something that I wouldn't miss; surf the net :).

2 comments:

  1. I understand those precious private moment for yourself. That's the reason I always sleep at 12 midnight, almost everyday. Haha...

    The pound cake you baked looks yummy. Boy, I want to sharpen my cooking skill too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always fall asleep after the kids slept, too bad.. :)

    ReplyDelete