Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here's What He Has to Say

The other day while Jared was in the car with me, I accidentally poured some water on his pants. He started to complain that his pant is wet, when I told him he can wipe it dry,here's what he had to say.

Jared : I am going to wipe mummy away
Mummy : If you wipe mummy away, who is going to cook porridge and make milk for you ?
Jared : I ask daddy cook for me
Mummy : Daddy is in US, cannot cook for you
Jared : Then I cook for myself and make milk for myself.
Mummy : Speechless !!!!

Sigh.. seems like this kid tak boleh diharap la next time...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe can let him try preparing milk for himself and see whether next time he will say this or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mun, hahahha, good idea... but I better prepare my mop before letting him try :)

    ReplyDelete