Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sweet Corn "Popsicles"

I still remember when I was a kid, my mum used to buy me ice pops which came in many shades of colors. I felt really happy whenever I got this treat.
I have wanted to make my own "popsicles" for the kids but I didn't have the mold, until last Friday when I went to grab 2 sets from Daiso. I found many recipes for popsicles on the web and decided to try out sweet corn since both of them love corns. It was a simple recipe from this link. I replaced white sugar with molasses and reduced to less than 1/2 cup.
Emily was very excited ,she even offered to help me blend the ingredients and poured them into the mold. And now she can't wait till tomorrow to eat them :)


                                      
                                         Two happy faces enjoying their "popsicles"


Till today, I still feel happy whenever I am eating one :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a good mommy for making them so happy. I also love to eat mommy-made popsicles - especially in this hot weather.

    ReplyDelete