Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 2012

Wishing everyone a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival.
We took Emily and Jared to play lanterns at Gurney Drive last night. It was very happening around that area with many other kids taking various types of lanterns.




I also managed to grab mooncakes with 35% discount and free 2 mooncakes if buy 4 pcs. Even though there were not many flavours left at this time, but I was more than happy to still able to get the mixed nuts and lotus paste flavours, which are our favourites.

Today we had a surprise cheese cake gift from Emily's English teacher. Very nice of her to bake us this lovely cake. So we had cheesecake instead of mooncake during tea-time today :)



4 comments:

  1. Happy belated Mid-Autumn Festival to you and your family! Glad to see that you are keeping the tradition of celebration this festival alive in your family. I love to play lanterns and eat mooncakes when I was young and I guess all children love this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy belated Mid-Autumn festival to you and family ya !

    Gurney Drive looks more beautiful than before. I don't think that fountain was there at my time.

    Emily's teacher is so good to bake her student a cake, where got this kind of super good teacher wo, (envy you).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY, the fountain belongs to a new mall at Gurney Drive, Paragon.
      I agree, her teacher is really nice.

      Delete