Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sesame Dressing Noodle

I bought a bottle of sesame salad dressing from the organic shop few days ago. The shopkeeper told me that it goes well with noodle too.
So for today's lunch, I prepared sesame dressing noodle. I blanched organic ramen then stirred with the salad dressing, added fried garlic and onion, topped with lettuce, shredded cucumber and carrot and finally sprinkled with sesame seed and ground peanuts. Turned out to be good and everyone liked it.
I also prepared "char siu" but it turned out to be a tad too dry :(
The salad dressing is quite pricey, RM15 for a small bottle like this.  Probably I should look for recipes on how to prepare this dressing. 
 



2 comments:

  1. You are a good cook. All the food you cooked and posted here had me drooling. :) Is the bottle of sesame dressing expensive because it is organic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mun, thanks for your compliment.
      Unfortunately I am unable to find similar sesame dressing which is non- organic.

      Delete