Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 7, 2013

2nd Semester School Holidays

I have not updated anything for the past 2 months, my blog has already grown fungus. There are so many things that came up that I didn't have time to sit down peacefully to write anything. Now while the kids are down at the pool, I am forcing myself to jot down our memoirs during the most recent school holidays.

We went back to MIL's place for a few days. While there, we took the opportunity to bring the kids to Pusat Sain Negara. There were quite a few things that the kids could experience but disappointed with some of the equipments which were already out of order.


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
One of the nights, we also went to i-City Shah Alam with my inlaws. The lighting decorations were very impressive but nothing else was exciting. The kids wanted to try the ferris wheel, so they went with their aunty and cousin.
 






 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you are back with updates! Miss your posts.

    I have not even been to i-City. Guess the children had fun there.

    ReplyDelete