Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

3rd Semester School Holiday Activities



I was having problem to write my post on blogger for the past few weeks. Initially I thought it was some security settings on my notebook, but later I found out that it was due to IE8, so now I am switching to Google Chrome.
Updating the activities that we did during the 3rd Semester Break. We didn't plan for any travelling since we were busy with the house renovations. Managed to bring the kids to the beach on the 1st day of Hari Raya. There was a huge crowd and we were surprised to see so many picnickers on that day. This time Jared was brave enough to step on the sand without any fussing :).



Hubby's company had a Family Day Event on one of the Saturdays. There were lots of games for everyone to play and food and drinks were served too. Emily and Jared were happy and excited to be able to visit daddy's workplace.







Emily's daycare had also arranged some school holiday activities for the kids. One of her favourite activities was cooking time. Checkout the video that her daycare teacher had sent to me where she was cooking fried rice.

                                '

1 comment:

  1. Very fun holiday activities! Good to see Emily enjoying herself with the activities especially going to her father's workplace and cooking.

    ReplyDelete