Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 6, 2013

My First Sushi Making Attempt

I bought this package from Jusco a few days ago. 



For today's lunch and dinner, my family has to make do on sushi :). This is the first time I am making this dish. However I didn't use Japanese rice, instead only the normal fragrance rice. For the filling, I used avocado, grilled salmon, sausages and eggs. The rice turned out to be a little brownish because I used molasses instead of white sugar. Unfortunately it was a tad salty, will need to reduce the salt quantity in future.



Emily loves sushi and she happily told me that she had eaten 12 pieces :)


2 comments:

  1. I like to eat sushi. Yours look very tasty! Good job! Emily was so happy eating them in the photo. Must be really tasty especially with avocado in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mun, thanks.Thankfully Emily is always a good supporter of all my dishes :)

    ReplyDelete