Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cooking Fun #4

I love making my own burger as I get to decide the ingredients of my meat patties. For this burger, the patties are made of minced chicken fillet with onions, carrots and pumpkin. Added with cheese, egg, lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise with some wedges as side dish. Kids love it...


Buttered rice with BBQ pork and egg

Decided to skip rice for dinner,
substituted with garlic bread, potato wedges, pork, red beans, egg and salad

Egg Tart


2 comments:

  1. Delicious home cooked food - especially the burger and the special looking egg tarts. Your children are blessed to have you as their mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mun, thanks. I will try using a different pastry skin for the egg tart in future :)

    ReplyDelete