Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Yoghurt Maker

Got this yoghurt maker, Easiyo, from KL through my colleague's husband who went down to KL for biz trip. Cost RM49 which is reasonably cheap as the original price which is RM80++. I hope to make my own yoghurt at home as my family including myself love to eat yoghurt, however I resisted buying yoghurt sold over the counter as they are too sweet and I doubt they still have any live bacteria. Also I noticed Emily will develop coughs each time she consumed them.

Besides having nutritional values, I didn't know yoghurt can also be used to enhance natural beauty, acting as cleanser, toner and face masks.
I am now looking for yoghurt recipes, if anyone has any, do share with me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment