Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 29, 2010

BreastFeeding...


I have been expressing breastmilk for more than nine months. Jared has stopped latching on to my breast even before his fullmoon, reason is I find it too tiring for me as my supply was pretty low during that time. I can't deny that breastfeeding does take lots of time especially for working mothers like me. It needs lots of determination and support from your family and also peers. I am so glad that I have gotten many great advices from the mothers in my company who goes to the "Mother's Room" with me. They have given me tips on how to increase my milk supply, ranging from food to take to how to fully clear milk from the breast. Amazingly my supply shot up after the 3rd month.
I would say the advantages of breastfeeding are countless. All in all, it has been a great experience so far and I hope to continue expressing till at least Jared is 1 year old.

Look at the amount of milk available in the refrigerator of the Mother's room. Many times some mothers mistakenly took other mother's milk and had to return the next day :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment