Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

Away From Home...

It is the school holiday season again. Emily went to stay with her cousins and is also her first time to be away from home without mummy and daddy. It has been a practice for hubby and myself to leave simple "love" messages for Emily on our white board when we were away for our business trips. We were so amused to see similar message from her the day before she left for her over-night stay :) Our little girl is really growing up....


7 comments:

  1. Awww.. Emily is so sweet! She can write very wel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *peekaboo*

    send me an email to tsyoon@gmail.com, i will send an invite to you.

    you-know-who?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Juju, thanks for visiting my humble blog.
    I blog for fun only, nothing too special lah..

    Seems that we have at least 2 friends in common, i.e. Jen Mei and Gargles. Wonder who else? (Surprise)

    Oh yes, your kids are very beautiful, and Emily is very sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, it's you Juju. Now I remember you, only when I saw more of Yew Siong's photos.

    It's great to see both of you again, after all these years. Do keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! Found your blog - great job!! :)

    So sweet! Kids grow up so fast, don't they?
    It's so cute the way she writes: "From: Dear Emily" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mun Yee
    Glad that you still remember me :). Good to be able to keep in touch with you through your blogs.

    See Yoon
    Thanks for allowing me to view your blog, very interesting blog indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce
    Thanks for visiting my blog, has been following your wonderful blogs for quite sometime already :)

    ReplyDelete