Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some Things She Said to Me

Scenario : At times when I am extremely angry and starting to blow steam, Emily would say to me, "Mummy, don't be angry, be happy.."

Emily : When I grow up, I will buy a big house so that you and daddy can stay with me. I won't send you to Old Folks Home.

Emily : I will bring you and daddy for holidays. But if it is my company dinner, then I can't bring you bcoz now mummy also didn't bring me along.

Emily : When I start working, I will buy Estima so that mummy and daddy can go out together with my kids.

True or not, it is still very heart warming to hear such words from her.

3 comments:

  1. Omg, she is so sweet! The comment on "But if it is my company dinner, then I can't bring you bcoz now mummy also didn't bring me along." is a bit funny though. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siti, is like taking revenge on how mummy is treating her :)

    ReplyDelete