Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas & Year End Lunch



It's the time of the year again where every department will organize free lunches or dinners for their employees as a token of appreciation for all their contributions throughout the year.
Our team decided to have lunch at The View, Equatorial Hotel. It offers a french cuisine semi buffet menu. We were quite disappointed with their services, considering the price that we had to pay. Firstly, 4 of us ordered lemonade and when the drinks arrived, it came with cans of 7-up lemonade.. what the xxxx!!! When my colleague told the waiter there has been a mistake on her drink order, they came back with 1 glass of "true" lemonade and the rest of us didn't get our replacements.. don't they check their order sheet??? We had to tell the waiter ours were wrong too before we got what we have ordered. C'mon, there was only 1 table occupied at the time of order.
Next, my boss's main dish arrived, he has asked for baked potato as side dish but it came with roasted baby potatoes, he had to ask for change.. another disappointment...
Finally the bill arrived. I paid using my credit card as they offer 10% discount. I didn't check the bill, trusting that there wont be any mistakes. When I wanted to make my claims back at the office, I then realised that they have over-charged us for 2 of the main dishes, DAMN!! I called up the front desk, they tried to make excuses, like prices are different because the cod is prepared differently, but I insisted they are the same as printed on the receipt. Guess what the guy on the phone said, oh, the cashier must have pressed on the wrong button. What an excuse...To cut short, we got back the shortchange.

Enough of all the complains. Here are some of the main dishes that we have ordered.





Desserts


Total bill, RM644++ after 10% discount

0 comments:

Post a Comment