Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 30, 2011

HomeMade Oink Oink Burger ..

Few days ago, my ex-colleague told me that there is a stall selling Oink Oink burger at Sg Nibong pasar malam on every Wednesday night. She said it tastes really good. I could also find a few blogs mentioning about this burger.
Today I decided to prepare burger for lunch. I minced and marinated the minced pork since last evening. It turned out to be good, hubby said it is even better than TGIF's (BIG GRIN!!). I think the fried onions make it even tastier. A good year end lunch!!



Thank you for a great 2011.


Wishing Everyone A Happy New Year 2012, may 2012 brings Good Health, Happiness and Wealth to All.


1 comment:

  1. Your homemade Oink Oink Burger looks very cute.
    Happy New Year to you & your family too.

    ReplyDelete