Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Delicious Curry Mee

I prepared curry mee for lunch today using the TalentCook Curry Mee paste. It was really simple to cook, I just dump whatever I could find in my freezer into the soup and for the noodle, I used organic noodle and some meehoon. It turned out really well, even better than those that I have bought from the hawker stalls. Hubby finished 1 big bowl of noodles plus all the soup.. delicious.


Most importantly I can trust the quality of the paste as it is manufactured by a friend and her sister themselves.

4 comments:

  1. Yum Yum... we ta pao nowadays, no time to cook (or bake)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pet, When the kids grow up, you can then enjoy all your cookings and bakings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good to me. Hope to see those products in the HK's grocery stores one day in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try this too. their laksa paste is nice also.

    ReplyDelete