Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Reaching My 40s

Has finally reached my 40s today. No big celebration, had lunch with some close ex-collegues and a simple dinner with hubby and the kids. Still a long way to go before the kids are really grown up, so I can only wish for a blessing good health...
Just as any other kids, both Emily and Jared were excited when they saw the birthday cake. Noticed the 1 candle only, not that I have wanted to hide my age, but the bakery sales lady must have mistakenly heard 40 for a 10 when hubby told her my age in hokkien and strangely I was there at the time he bought the cake.. hehehehe....




4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday.

    When I was young, I used to think 40 years old is very old that I should have retired from work. But when I approached that age gradually, I started to feel that there isn't too big a difference actually....still have a long way to go, and definitely not the time to retire yet. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MunYee, thanks for your greeting.
    I agree with you, definately a long way to go and not the time for retire yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Juju... looking good at 40!

    ReplyDelete