Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mum's Birthday Celebration

Every year during the month of April, I will be celebrating 2 of the most important persons in my life, none other than my Mum and Jared. This year I baked a sponge cake for my mum but it didn't turn out as well as the one I baked last year as I am still adjusting to my new oven.



I have been wanting to buy a turn table for icing my cakes, so when I saw this in one of the baking ingredients shop for a reasonable price, I immediately bought it. This turn table makes is so much simpler to apply the frosting and smooth it. I can also use it as a turn table for my dishes :)




5 comments:

  1. The cake still looks nice despite you saying that it did not turn out well. Your mother must be very happy that you made it for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mun, thanks. But I was really disappointed with how it turned out :(

      Delete
  2. How much was the turn table if you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it for RM22. Do you think it is a good price ?

      Delete
    2. I am not sure because I seldom look at the price of baking utensils.

      Delete