Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Another Sunday On An Exam Week..

Next 2 weeks Emily will be sitting for her mid-term exam. I guess most parents if not all, also dread having to go through these exam weeks 4 times a year

Yesterday, Emily's tuition teacher gave me a packet of frozen paratha to try out. So this morning, we had this for breakfast, wrapped with cheese. It was really easy to prepare, just pan fry on a non-stick pan, without any oil. Turned out to be really crispy and to enhance the taste, I drizzle a little condense milk on top when done. Kids love it.
I read from some blogs that we can use it as substitute for puff pastry since it has lesser fat.






For lunch, we had steamed red snapper with laksa paste sauce. I cooked the sauce separately using Talent Cook laksa paste, ginger buds (bunga kantan), tomatoes and ginger. After steamed, I threw away the liquid and poured the sauce over the fish. Garnish with cilantro(my kids name it smelly vege :) ).



Look at the messy table where Emily has been sitting, to do her revision. Hoping that she will do well in the coming exam. 




1 comment:

  1. All the best to Emily! Still one more exam week to go.

    And to you, here's wishing you a very happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete