Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2014

Emily's 11th Birthday

Time flies..Emily turned 11 last Friday. She had been requesting for a birthday party since 2 years ago but each time I had turned down her request. This year I decided to hold a simple party for her but she was only allowed to invite 2 of her closest friends (mummy is too lazy to clean up after that). I have also invited 2 of my ex schoolmates and their kids for a yearly gathering.
Baked a cheesecake for her birthday cake,prepared cheese tarts, satay, spaghetti, laksa, jelly, fruit salad, red eggs and also muffin as party pack.
After the party, she told me that it is her best birthday so far :)



 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Our Growing Up BABY !!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to Emily! May she always be a sweet and kind girl that she is now.

    ReplyDelete