Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Jared has been pestering us to buy a Christmas tree since last year when we were in Oregon. I told him that we would get one this year. Early this month, he reminded me again after seeing some Christmas tree decorations in shopping malls. So there it is our little Christmas tree with some ornaments for them to decorate the tree. They even pretend to wrap presents and put them under the tree. I secretly bought presents and left them under the tree without their knowledge and I made Jared believe that they were from Santa Claus who had come to leave them presents because they are good kids. I think he is 50-50 into believing it as he kept asking me if I was the Santa Claus.. hahaha.. hohoho..
 

Busy decorating the tree

Happy Face
Opening pressies on Christmas Eve
2 weeks ago, I received a parcel which was sent through courier service to my office. It was a present from my cousin sister in KL. Can you guess what they are.. So cute and really useful for me.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness :)


 
.....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE....

2 comments:

  1. Hope all of you have a good Christmas day! Just look at Jared - he is so very happy with this lovely Christmas tree he and Emily decorated. Parents should really make children happy as much as they can because I believe when we grow older we are less capable of feeling this sheer joy and happiness from within. You did the right thing since Jared and Emily are such kind children.

    ReplyDelete