Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stepping into the World of Blogging

Thumbs up! I finally have the courage to set up my own blog, inspired by other moms out there who kept great blogs about their children and family. Took me awhile to have the guts to publish a post due to the reason that I am not good in writing nor expressing myself.

Wondering what triggered me to finally post something ? Hmmm.. I just lost my job after working for 13 years in the automation field due to the current economy crisis, I decided I now have time to spend blogging some of the sweet memories Emily has given to me and my hubby. If I don't keep these memories in writing, they will soon fade off ... amidst the busy work schedule and juggling to be a good wife and mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment