Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Helpful Little Sweetie ..


Yesterday, the weekend maid that I engaged was supposed to come clean up the house, however she did not turn up. So I decided to do some light cleaning on my own instead of waiting for her.

I told Emily I will be busy that afternoon and she has to help me picked up all her toys and stacked them properly. Surprisingly, after clearing up her own things, she offered to help me vacuum the floor too.. Isn't that sweet ? I pulled out the vacuum cleaner and there she was vacuuming the floor of one of our rooms.


3 comments:

  1. The vacuum hose is almost same height with Emily..very cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hi...it's me, ah shui...yalo, ur daughter is so clever, it is good to have a child accompany u and ur hubby... such a lovely life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her act and willingness to share the work is superb. A good role model for some of the kids out there .. my daugther especially.

    ReplyDelete