Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Does Emily love her little brother ?

I have been getting this question from everyone I know and seems to be a common question. Hmmm.. the 1st day when we brought Jared home, Emily came to tell me that she is happy that she now has a little brother. I was indeed very glad to hear this from her. At night, she even offered to read stories to Jared, acting like a big sister :)

There was a day when 3 of us, Emily, Jared and myself were in the room. Jared was crying at that time, so I picked him up and said "Mummy sayang". To my surprise, Emily looked at me and asked, "Mummy, do you sayang me as well ?" Wow... have i neglected her so much since Jared was born for her to ask me this question ? Immediately I gave her a big hug and told her that mummy always loves her.

In fact, Emily is a good helper to me, occasionally I asked her to help me take wet diapers to the washroom pail, take dry napkins for changing, of course she won't help me with those napkins that have Jared's pooh :) Each time I would praise her for being helpful hoping that she would feel she is so appreciated for her actions.

These few days we have quarantined her from Jared as she is down with slight flu and coughs. Hopefully she gets well soon and able to play with Didi again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment