Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

The winner of Berlin short film festival, don't waste Food!

A colleague of mine sent me this link and after watching the video clip, it really touched my heart. So I would like to share with those of you who have not watched the video before.

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/1081/Chicken-a-la-Carte

I showed this video to Emily, she watched quietly. When asked what she had learned from it, she told me have to appreciate her food.

Have spoken to many parents and through the conversations, I noticed the biggest headache that parents have with kids are related to food/feeding. Kids nowadays are really lucky, get to eat delicious food and some eventually becomes very choosy. Can't deny having the same problem with Emily at times even though she eats most of the food served to her. When she starts to be choosy, hubby and I will try to explain to her that the food is good for her health and many kids in this world is not as lucky as her to enjoy such food. Sometimes we were successful in convincing her but other times she still insisted on not eating them.. Sigh..

1 comment:

  1. Nowadays, lot of junk foods in the market. Once children taste the junk foods before, they will become very choosy.

    ReplyDelete