Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daddy is finally back ...

Yesterday, I fetched Emily to the airport to pick daddy up, previously we always waited in the car for daddy to come out of the airport. But this time she insisted that I parked my car and went in to the waiting area where she could meet daddy. So that's what we did ... She had been very excited since the moment she opened her eyes in the morning and told me that daddy would be back by night. She even made a welcome back card for daddy few days ago.


When she saw daddy walking out from the immigration area, she ran to him, hugged and kissed him. Daddy was very haggard after the 30 hrs journey but happy at the same time to receive such a warm welcome from his little girl.
Upon reaching home, Emily was even happier when daddy gave her some presents. And you know what she told me, "mummy, I am happy to be with my family again". She must have missed daddy so very much....



1 comment:

  1. Can't really believe a small little kid can say "mummy, I am happy to be with my family again". So touching. Haha...

    ReplyDelete