Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Left / Right Hand...

Something really funny happened this afternoon. Emily was teaching Jared to do some colorings. She was holding his hand with a crayon. When I came over, I insisted that he should hold his crayon using his right hand instead of left hand. When he refused to change, I went over to him and took the crayon from him and asked him to change hand. To my surprise, he showed me the hand that he was holding the crayon earlier and said, "This is my right hand ma... Keep ask me to change". I bursted into laughter upon hearing this as I then realised that he was actually using his right hand ... Mummy is so blur , not able to differentiate between left and right, instead my 3 yr old to-be has to tell me which is which... shame on mummy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Jared is so intelligent to know his right hand from his left hand at such a young age. I always mix up left and right, even now. *ashamed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure is intelligent or what, but somehow he knows his right and left pretty well.

    ReplyDelete