Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Silly Topic ?

Tonight while doing revisions with Emily, I suddenly brought up the topic of what happens if I am no longer in this world to take care of her. How she must be independent and move on with her life as well as possible. She was so sad that we both shed tears and then bursted out in laughter, thinking of how silly to have ended up in such conversations..
But don't you think we should some how prep our kids, I feel is better for them to at least have some idea than totally lost if any tragedy really occurs ??

2 comments:

  1. well, i did try to talk on this with my little one before. He cried like a baby, so I just got to shut up immediately & pacify him instead. Haha...

    But I do agree with you, that we should prepare the kids about the loss one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I also agree that adults should talk to children about life and death. What death is all about and how to cope with death of a loved one.

    ReplyDelete