Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Mum's Birthday

Yesterday, we celebrated my mum's birthday, 3 days ahead of the actual day. We had a family dinner at PSC. My mum has been a great role model for myself, a humble and quiet lady yet supportive of us all.
To add more fun to the celebration, I had decided to bake her a birthday cake. Since my mum doesn't take anything with chocolate, I found a perfect recipe for her cake, fresh fruit cheese cake. I was glad it turned out to be really good and everyone gave the thumbs up. Thanks to SH for sharing this great recipe. 

 Dad, Mum and all the kiddos





4 comments:

  1. Here's wishing your mother a very happy birthday! Your cake looks so yummy! I love to eat cakes with fresh fruits in them. You are not only a good cook but also good in baking cakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mun, thanks for your greeting. I still have alot to learn on baking but it makes me happy when the end result is good.

      Delete
  2. Hi JJ, happy to hear that you and your family like the cake. It is so lovely! I believed your mother will be very happy with your home made cake. Look at everyone smiling face, together with your cake, I feel happy too! Happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MnYfoodtalk, thanks for your greeting.
    My mum is indeed happy and enjoyed the cake very much.

    ReplyDelete