Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Birthday..

Last Friday was my birthday. It was just another day but happy to receive many birthday wishes from hubby, kids and friends. Hubby bought me a cake, as usual the kids are the most excited and sang me 2 birthday songs, 1 in English and another in Mandarin. Later in the evening, we went out for a simple dinner. 


Emily also gave me a card that she made at her daycare centre. This girl can be very sweet and occasionally heart-wrenching too.



Getting older has made me reflective and while some things are difficult to reflect on, I am enjoying the process.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh.. A belated birthday wish for you...

    We are all getting older but you still look so young and pretty.

    Stay like that and be healthy. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday to you!

    You still look as young as the time I know you, 20 years ago. I can''t believe you are now a responsible and caring mother to two sweet children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mun, I m too flattered with yr comment. Mayb the blurry photo is doing its tricks as age is really catching up on me

      Delete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to you.

    Nothing can beat when having your loved one celebrating it with you...right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday. I am very late...haha
    I saw Emily's wording, seem like she was complaining that her parents didn't give her all she wants but give to his brother every time he has request. She is so cute (just like my feeling when I was young) but good that she voice out, rather than keep in heart (just like me). Hahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete