Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Banana Bread for Breakfast

Tonight, while Emily was away for her tuition and hubby and Jared who were already in their dreamland, I managed to steal some time to bake a banana bread for tomorrow's breakfast. I followed the recipe from uTry.It. However I substituted sugar with molasses, chocolate chips with dried cranberry, sliced almonds with pumpkin seeds and vanilla yogurt with mango yogurt (I couldn't find vanilla yogurt). It turned out to be good and definately a healthy bread as breakfast for the kids.



4 comments:

  1. Hhhmmm, yummy, yummy. Dried cranberry, pumpkin seeds, banana - all my favourite food in a loaf of bread - ah, I can imagine it tastes so nice. What time did you start baking and how long did it take you? I can't seem to find time to do things at night during working days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mun, I too find it difficult to squeeze out some time for baking. I like this recipe bcoz it is very simple, does not require me to use the electric mixer, hence it saves time in cleaning up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy, I like pumpkin seed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Here's wishing you a Happy Belated Mother's Day! Hope you had a great time that day!

    ReplyDelete