Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Another year of Mother's Day celebration with the kids. Nothing special on this day, still need to prepare breakfast and the rest of the meals as we do not want to get caught in the crowded restaurants. Emily woke up in the morning and was the first to wish me Happy Mother's Day and gave me a big hug. Jared seemed to have forgotten about it this morning, however he has already wished me many times last night :) 
Emily will be having her exams this week, so we didn't do anything special except making sure she did her revisions.  
Jared's kindy teacher made this card for each of her students
to give to all mummies. So very sweet of her. He was very excited to pass to
me on last Friday.
Emily made this card last night and hid it till this morning
Their loving thoughts really made my day. But I told them that they should make everyday Mother's Day :) :)

Happy Mother's Day to my own amazing mom and to all the greatest mamas out there.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated mother's day to you again. So loving of your children to express their love and appreciation for you.

    Actually it is very true, no need to "fight" with others to eat out on mother's day is very good. Usually we celebrate this day a few days earlier if really want to eat out.

    ReplyDelete