Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Birthday..

Another year has passed. Yesterday was my birthday, however we didn't have any celebration at all due to Jared's coxsackie. We also decided not to get any cake as we don't want him to salivate looking at us eating, poor boy..
Emily finished her exam on last Friday. She decided to give me an ecard instead, so she used daddy's laptop to create 4 cute slides as my birthday card.





Jared also wanted to make one for me after seeing the cute slides, so daddy helped him with it.

Jared made this birthday cake for me, with his so called lego candle :)

We were all so bored staying at home, so called quarantined, for the whole weekend except sending Emily to her tuition classes.

Hubby drew this potrait of Jared 
Emily wrote this story after reading the Chicken Soup for the Soul book which she borrowed from the public library. Jared was disappointed because jie jie used the name Harry (this girl is in love with Harry Porter) instead of Jared in her story :)






8 comments:

  1. Happy Belated birthday to you! Emily writes very well and maybe write another story just for Jared to make up for his disappointment. Your spouse can really draw very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my post about UCS. You may be interested to read the post again because I have updated my post to include two links about how to identify UCS and how to treat it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you! And a get well soon to your little boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie, thanks for your greeting and dropping by my blog. My son is well now.

      Delete
  4. Also, my girls had that virus a couple of years ago: http://spontaneousday.blogspot.com/2012/08/today-i-diagnosed-my-child-with-hand.html

    It was rough but thankfully it didn't leave them with any long-term problems! Hope Jared is doing ok and not in too much pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully Jared's one is a mild one. Thanks for sharing your post.

      Delete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday to you, JJ. I wish everything goes well for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY, so good to get yr message. Kept checking yr blog but there wasn't any new posts lately from you :) Guess you must be too busy. Take care

      Delete