Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2014

A Journey Into Bread Baking

I was inspired by JY to start baking my own bread.  It took me many months before I finally indulged in this baking frenzy. This also means that I have to sacrifice some of my precious sleeps to prepare the dough in the early hours before my family is awake or late at night :).
Thanks JY, if not for your encouragements, I still won't be baking any breads.
So far I have baked dinner rolls, using the same recipe, I have also baked cinnamon rolls with nuts, cinnamon rolls with banana, sausage buns and corn custard filling buns. Kids and hubby like the breads very much as they are fresh and soft. Looking forward to try other types of bread recipes.

Dinner Rolls
 

Cinnamon Roll with Nuts

Jared enjoying his cinnamon roll


Corn Custard Filling Buns & Sausage Buns


HomeMade Pizza Dough 



 

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Do you have bread maker? It can save a lot of troubles if you make bread with bread maker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MnYfoodtalk. I have a kitchenaid to help me with the kneading only. Still considering a breadmaker :)

      Delete
  2. Delicious bread! Look at Jared, he is so happy to be eating your home made bread. Well done mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mun, thanks. I wish I have more time to try out the different methods of making good bread

      Delete