Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hobby in Green

I do not have green fingers. I have killed every plant I've ever owned. However I am still interested to grow some plants at my new home. 
So last CNY, I took back some plants from my MIL, who definitely has green fingers, and she has a wide knowledge on gardening. I also got some Thai Basil plants/seeds from a friend. After so many months, I am so happy that my adenium is finally flowering and the basil is also growing but very slowly.



Last week I managed to get 4 porcelain pots at RM3 each, which I think is a very good deal. I have yet to find time to transfer some plants over to the new pots and I plan to plant more herbs
and vegetables in the backyard. Wish I have more time to indulge in this hobby.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see that you have persevered to grow your own herbs and some plants even though you believe you don't have green fingers. Do keep up the good work and soon you willl be growing your own vegetables. :)

    ReplyDelete