Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baking Muffins

It has been awhile since I last baked anything due to my busy schedule. Last Sunday, I got into the baking mood again and decided to bake muffins. I was a little lazy so I went to Jusco to grab a packet of orange poppyseed muffin mix flour. All I had to do was add water, 3 eggs and vegetable oil. But guess what, after pouring the mixture into the muffin tray and put them into the oven, I then realized I forgot to add the vegetable oil, how forgetful of me...... Am glad the muffins still turned out quite OK.

Wanting to be a little adventurous, I decided to prepare icing cream and spread it on top of the muffins. Emily was excited when she saw me preparing the icing cream that she also wanted to lend a hand. So I got her to sprinkle some chocolate sugar decoration strands.



This was how my muffins turned out. Err.. I guess I still have lots of improvement to make on the icing cream, LOL


Also due to my carelessness, I got quite a bad burnt mark on my right hand by touching my skin against the hot oven door when removing the muffins :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment