Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Finger Food

I have started introducing snacks to Jared since he was 8 months old. It comes really handy when hubby and I want to have a decent meal in the restaurant or at home. However I find it really difficult to get them from the local supermarkets, there are only a few brands to choose from and most of them contain rather high sugar/salt level. I have also resorted to local organic shops around my area but only very few sell baby snacks. I wonder why..

However I found many interesting types of organic snacks selling in US through online and am glad to be able to purchase them through a good friend of mine. Both Jared and Emily love these snacks and I do not need to worry that Jared chokes on them and most importantly they are made from natural organic ingredients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment