Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

iPod for My Man

Last week, hubby's department had a dinner reception at Suffolk House restaurant. As wives and significant others are allowed to join this reception, I went along with hubby leaving the kids with babysitter and a friend. I don't have much to comment on the food, except for the good atmosphere which really made up for everything. At the end of the reception, there were 2 lucky draws for iPod Nano. Guess what, when hubby was announced as one of the winners, my jaw almost dropped, LOL.
And of course he is happy as he now gets to enjoy his music when he goes to the gym....


1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. The books were from hand-me-down but I found similar range of book in Popular. Maybe you can go there and check them out.

    ReplyDelete