Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jared's 1st Birthday

We celebrated Jared's birthday on last Saturday, 4 days earlier, because the actual day falls on a weekday. It was a modest birthday party with family members at my brother's house.

As I had wanted to keep nice photographs for this event, I engaged my brother, who is a "professional photographer" :), to be Jared's photographer for the night.

We ordered a cake with the design of basketball as Jared loves his basketball toy.


He was so excited the moment he saw the candle lit up and wanted to grab the fire, LOL. He doesn't seem to understand what was happening that night but was surely enjoying all the attention given to him by Ah Kong, Ah Ma, Ah Ku, Ah Kim, his cousins and jie jie.

Happy Birthday my darling Jared.

Doesn't he look so behaved posing with his birthday cake or is it just a camera trick ? :)


Posing with Ah Kong and Ah Ma.





0 comments:

Post a Comment