Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jared At 13 months.

Weight : Did not weigh, but can see that he is growing.
Teeth : 7 incissors ( 4 top and 3 bottom). Did not see any new ones growing.

Developments:

  • He can walk really fast now, which means he is on his feet most of the time, I wonder why he never got tired :)
  • Loves to climb up our bed and coach and knows how to get down on his own with his buttock going down first.
  • Able to stack his mega blocks but still not having enough strength to push 2 blocks together
  • Throws tantrums on the floor if he doesn't get what he wants or things that he likes are taken away from him.
  • If he sees me or hubby hugs Emily, he will come to us immediately and wants to be hug too.
  • Occasionally, he will say "dow" when I say "".
  • Throws away his drinking bottle/cup when he doesn't want to drink anymore
  • Sometimes when I was busy doing somethings, and I asked him to go read his books, especially his Barney storybooks, he will go to take his book and flip the pages.
  • Able to follow my instruction when I asked him to pick up his socks and put them into a bag.
  • Yet to call Mummy or Daddy :(
  • He is very stingy in waving goodbyes.
  • Whenever any of us left the house without him, he will surely cry till so pitiful.

Food

  • 2 or 3 feedings of breastmilk and 1 or 2 feedings of formula (enfalac A+, Gain Plus).
  • Mix grain cereal for breakfast and 2 portions of the same porridge for lunch and dinner.
  • My babysitter introduced mee suah to him but he didn't seem to like it.
  • Planning to introduce spaghetti to him this evening.
  • Apple or banana puffs for snacks.
  • Likes to eat cheese but I have stopped feeding him because I felt that it is too salty. Need to find the brand that has lesser salt.
  • Loves to eat grated apples, pureed papayas and bananas. Can't wait to let him try durians.



0 comments:

Post a Comment