Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Ballerina

Emily has started learning ballet for more than 2 years, starting from pre-primary class. Last Thursday, she had her 1st ballet exam for the primary level. I took half a day off to accompany her. On the way there, she was rather quiet and she told me, “Mummy, I don’t like to go for exam”. I didn't think that she would be so serious with this exam as she seemed to be happy practicing her steps at home unlike having to nag her to practice her piano. To calm her down, I told her it was just another day where she went for her weekly ballet session, so just take it easy. I guess she felt better after I continued to "brainwash" her :). We arrived early, after awhile both her team mates arrived and they got ready for the exam which started at 10am. Her exam took less than 30 minutes and when she came out, the first thing that she told me was her examiner was an old woman, LOL... Hope she had done well.

Some video clips of her rehearsal before exam time. Doesn't she look adorable ? Though some work is required to trim off her excess tummy fat :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment