Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just the two of us

Every Saturday, hubby will be busy fetching Emily to her classes in the morning. So I will stay at home with Jared and many things happen during that few hours, bathing him, cooking his porridge, preparing lunch for the family and doing some tiny little house chores. As for Jared I would say he is a good boy when only the 2 of us are at home. These are some of the activities he did while I worked on my stuffs in the kitchen

Flipping his board book


Playing with his shape blocks


Moving the beads in his MULA bead roller coaster

Once awhile he will walk into the kitchen asking for attention. I will then stop doing my things to play a little with him and then he will continue with his own activities again.

This was what I managed to prepare for lunch last Saturday, fried home-made noodles with meat, prawns, vegetables and eggs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment