Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The story of her Ponytails

Emily's hair texture is similar to hubby's, slightly curly and rough. Due to ballet, she needs to have long hair. Typically for most girls, having hair clips on their head, ribbons around their pony tail or even pleating hair are ways to look pretty. But for Emily, it is the total opposite. She will not allow me to clip any pins on her hair, neither will she want any pleats. Each time before we go out, I will have some battle with her trying to tie her hair. The first thing she said even before I started tying, "Mummy, make sure you tie tightly" and her definition of tight is her hair at the side of the rubberband must not be able to move. I guess nobody can understand what that means :). And the only hairstyle that she wants is 2 side ponytails.

When I went to her daycare last week, the principal wanted to show me something which she said looks like Emily. I didn't know what she meant, so I just followed her to the notice board. When I saw what she showed to me, I almost laughed my teeth out LOL... I will leave that judgement to you :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment